This help page is for library patrons using technology available from Westminster Public Library, CO. You can talk to a staff member during business hours at 303-658-2603, or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMON ACCESS PROBLEMS
Your barcode is not recognized:
- You must have a valid WestminsterPublic Library card to use the online resources.
- Your library card number is 14 digits long. Be sure to enter all of the digits in the correct order. It begins with 2302.
- Be sure to enter the library card number WITHOUT spaces.
- Library cards do expire. Call the library with your barcode during business hours and (in most cases) we can renew your card over the phone.
Your PIN is not working:
- Your PIN number is a four digit number. It can be one that you assigned or it can be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- If your PIN is not working, you probably changed it to be something other than your phone number, or you changed your phone number and the library did not change your PIN. Call the library with your barcode during business hours and we will tell you what PIN is on file. You will NOT be able to access the databases or place holds until your PIN matches what the library has in your patron record.
Return to A-Z list of databases