This help page is for library patrons using online resources available from Westminster Public Library, CO. You can also talk to a staff member during business hours at 303-658-2604, or email your question to email@example.com.
COMMON ACCESS PROBLEMS
Your barcode is not recognized:
- You need a valid Westminster Public Library card to use the online resources. Note: Some resources are not available remotely to anyone.
- Your library card number is 14 digits long. Be sure to enter all of the digits in the correct order and without any spaces. All cards begin with 2302.
- You requested a temporary library card online and 120 days have passed. Your temporary card number has expired. Please visit the library to receive your full service card.
- All full service and computer use only library cards do expire. Call the library with your barcode during business hours and (in many cases) we can renew your card over the phone. Or, submit this short form.
Your PIN is not working:
- Your PIN is a four digit number. It is usually the last 4 digits of your phone number, but you may have used a different one when you completed your library card application.
- If your PIN is not working, you probably changed it to be something other than your phone number, or you changed your phone number and the library did not change your PIN. Call the library with your library card number during business hours and we will tell you what PIN is on file. You will NOT be able to access the databases or place holds until your PIN matches what the library has in your patron record.