Library eBooks and Kindle
You can now enjoy library eBooks on your Amazon Kindle or free Kindle reading app. All you need to get started is a valid library card
and a registered Kindle device or reading app.
How to read on Kindle
Watch a video of this process
- Visit the collection of eBooks at http://frontrange.lib.overdrive.com
- Browse and check out a Kindle book.
- Click the 'Get for Kindle' button. This opens the Amazon.com website. You may be required to sign in with your Amazon.com
account if you are not already logged in and register your Kindle if you haven’t already done so.
- Select a Kindle device or Kindle reading app.
- Click the 'Get library book' button and sync your device or app to download the book, or choose to send it to your device via USB. An active Wi-Fi connection is required for wireless delivery to a Kindle device. If your Kindle is not Wi-Fi capable or you do not have an active Wi-Fi
connection, read Amazon's instructions for transferring files via USB
from Loveland Public Library.
View the Amazon Help page for public library books
for additional resources related to Kindle devices and reading apps.